Wednesday, May 23, 2007

since i'm in office....

here i am in office typing my mind away without a care in the world of whether the boss is going to sneak behind my back and catch me in the neck and strangle me or fire me..

no worries at ALL!! know why? coz i'm gonna quit by the end of this month!! i'm FIRING my boss!!


HOORAY FOR SIMPLICITY!


Anyways, for people out there who don't know what i do in office, i am an admin staff of BMW Credit (M) Sdn Bhd. i basically do what everyone thinks is easy. like typing letters, doing minutes, filing, faxing, photostating, writing, being the receptionist, getting the letters.... bla bla bla... the list goes on..

thanks to Sarah who has been sort of enterntaining me every morning without fail... since she has a VERY LATE/VERY EARLY sleeping habits.. ahha thanks for all the entertainment.. like desktop TD =P (got me hooked for quite a few days) n also all the info feed...

oh yes, i kinda like my job now.. it's simple, mostly free and has quite a good pay =)
but of coz the down side is coz it's too free it's boring...




ok... down to the crux

i have this external blog coz i can't blog in office with friendster blog.. damn those IT staff who set up firewall to block the very existance of www.friendster.com

so yea, enjoy my pitty patty posts coming along =D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, i cacn send a post as another ordinary person!! :)

Anonymous said...

damnit! i was supposed to post the first comment....

i wanted to make history by being the first person to post a comment in Eugene Ng Wee Jin's blog!!!

now u've ruined my chance...

Anonymous said...

oh..by the way

this is Sarah

hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hoh, a new blog...

btw, its 'existence' with an 'e', not 'existance'. :P