Wednesday, January 23, 2008

lil trip to the zoo

oh so this is the trip me and my friends had on a wonderful tuesday where there were NO CLASSES!

so anyways, Singapore Zoo here we come!

here's some lame pictures i took.. haha
instead of animate animals, i took pictures with inanimate metal figures. they're easier to pose with =)

so anyways, come with me to the.....

ADVENTURES OF EUGENE!


actually, i was shipped into Singapore via this crate from Aussie (:

oh my goodness i was nearly trampled over by a giant tortoise

This is the escapade of me and my friends.. me, Yang, Jia Xin, Cai Ling.. Mau was taking the pic
*oh yea, i was trying to act like a seal....*

Yang said it was his long lost relative. i can see the resemblance. heh heh heh


upon walking near the tiger trek, a tiger pounced at me! i grabbed it by the paw and nose and threw it off its feet.

Lastly to make the crowds happy, i pulled off a stunt with a croc to show how good i was to animals (:
never take croc skins! only buy Croc sandals! ugly but comfy.. haha

0 comments: