Friday, October 26, 2007

we are asians

just something short i was kinda stunned today..
i was just at the bus stop when i was my floormate Lawrence in a Saab with his female friends drove by... i didn't notice it was him coz he was in his cool pilot shades....

so anyways.. by the time i got to my floor i saw him... the first thing he said to me was "i'm sorry my friends were impolite and didn't stop for you"

so i was like... "urmm.. okay.. it's okay man.. no problem"

then it dawned upon me.... as an asian i couldn't care less if i drove past a housemate or floormate i do not know that closely or whatever lo...

maybe it's just me... but i didn't think much of that action where they drove by... i thought it was just perfectly normal....

polite is polite... different is definitely different!!

0 comments: