Saturday, August 25, 2007

symphony in my mind

as the road of life is trod upon
visions and dreams and hopes are born
.
life is but a symphony
we live it out with dignity
.
in hopes of nations in the future
will sing the songs of yester-years
.
as now the symphony in my mind
the strums of chords and riffs they bind
.
the lyrics of hems and haws i once knew
are now in words bound in faith's sinew
.
i stand with pride and axe in hand
hoping their ears to me they lend
.
i throw the symphony to the crowd
and hope my axe will make a sound
.
i hope it leaves a deeper mark
etched deep into the hearts, oh hark
.
that in the course of this short play
my penny's worth of gifts display
.
but alas i've not found my tune in perfection
to finally bring this symphony to fruition

will i finally know my reason?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

*decision's been made*

i love d poem *smiles*